Tuesday, December 1, 2009

In the Beginning, God created BALLGOWNS!


This marks my foray into the world of blogging. Of which I am vehemently opposed.
It has come to my attention, however, that it may just be what I should be doing to lavishly and
lovingly display my work and projects for potential love, hate, and ( gasp!) more clientele!

I am also hoping to inspire others by documenting my projects and artwork,
so that more people can be led to create BEAUTIFUL authentic things, instead of trendy, throw away b.s.
Harmony Grace, and Proportion NEVER get old.

I may occasionally post disgruntled reminiscences of NYC, It is pretty unbelievable what most of us endure on a daily basis.

Now for *Beautifulness of the Evening*: ( let's see if I can figure out how to post a picture)

With hopes for better days,

K. Marie

ps. Beautiful Ladies in the picture: Ballerina left: JeniViva , Model Right: Miss Delirium Tremens

No comments:

Post a Comment