Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tea and Strumpets.. New art from Kathleen Marie!

Dear Friends, Blissfully (and rather furiously), I am getting all the paintings and prints ready for my gallery exhibit! I am one of those people that gets an incredible amount of work done under pressure. Inspired by Victorian Morals, French Poetry, and Pop Culture Fashion.. These lovely ladies are waiting for their frames..: I am so thrilled to announce a solo exhibit of my work in upstate NY..!! Please join me if you will be in the area.. Opening Reception, Saturday November 19, 2011 6-10 pm Artist will be in attendance, refreshments will be served. Darkside Records and Gallery 782 Main St. Poughkeepsie NY 12601 (845) 452-8010 Here is the announcement! www.DarksideRecordsandGallery.com I will be doing some limited edition fine art prints from these original paintings, so stay posted. ( or better yet, join my mailing list.. hint hint! ( here)!) Thank you for your continued support xoxoox Kathleen Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment