Tuesday, March 9, 2010

More Versailles Style Finery, also Portrait Noir






Dear Friends,

Alas, it has been over a week since my last post. I assure you though, I have been more than adequately busy..
I have prepared some Versailles Style Gorgeousness for a boutique display in Turkey,
as well as a lovely pink Confection for a lovely lady in St. Augustine Florida.


I am looking forward to creating a beautiful black powdered wig for a burlesque diva in the U.K., and having yet another powdered confection to be photographed for a cosmetics launch in Australia! ( land of the Koalas!)

I admit to being a bit behind on my Wonderland dolls.. I wasn't quite expecting my custom orders to pick up as they have. ( I am delighted! however..)

I am also planning some amazing things for the end of the year.. including more lavish photo shoots, some Rococo inspired and some a bit darker ( because my lifelong love affair with la melancholie never, apparently, ends.)

I have finally received my new camera, so my photographs should be better quality..

The bottom two photographic illustrations are images for my website that is at work as we speak. Model is Falon.. photography, styling, hair, etc. etc. etc. is by me.
I wanted to photograph a new urban '18th century' style wig, that turned into a
very wonderful " holiday into an unknown additate" to quote Lene Lovich.
Keeping the darkness at bay, at least for now...



No comments:

Post a Comment