Tuesday, March 23, 2010

La Presley, My BLACK Rococo Wig..






Dear Friends,

I am so pleased with how my "La Reine" rococo wig in BLACK turned out!
I have been wanting to do a black one for a long time, and here she is!!
She is named La Presley, after Priscilla Presley ( and her amazing style and gorgeous hair in the 60's, whilst married to Elvis.)

This is going to a lovely burlesque artist Miss in London U.K.

I also finished a burgundy red "la Reine" rococo wig with a ship!
Actually it's a pirate ship and black tulle waves amidst the curls..
I named her "la black pearl!"





Antoinette's Atelier may be booked for a small vignette at the Dances of Vice
Dances of Vice "Swan Lake Masquerade Ball", April 30th..

I am waiting on a few confirmations... and then I will officially announce it,
but the brainstorming (and minor panicking) has begun!!

Promising more beautiful things to come!!

KM

2 comments:

  1. Charming, I love the coiuffure a la Belle Poule style! Congratulations on your booking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always loved your work, it's beautiful. I'm happy to see that you and Pookie are well.

    ReplyDelete