Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Kathleen Marie Couture Featured in Gothic Beauty Magazine #34!

Dear Friends,

I was recently interviewed by Gothic Beauty magazine...It is now available for
pre-order here... GOTHIC BEAUTY.
In the interview I discuss my personal creative process, who my 'muses' are,
what it's like to work with international model and actress Aprella, alternative fashion and style 'before' Tim Burton, and who I am dying to work with in the future..

Plus there should be a beautiful pictorial editorial!!

Fleurishes,

Kathleen

1 comment:

  1. Hello from Germany! Dear Kathleen, please I need a wig like that!!!!! And I also want everything else, a costume like those, for the carneval in Venice! Can you help? I love you fotos and I try to contact you on facebook! You are friend with Luca and Xahra as well! I wish to wear this dream in light pink! Greetings Carla

    ReplyDelete