Friday, February 4, 2011

Couture Fashion Doll *Prima* by Kathleen Marie Couture





Dear Friends,

Although she is still a w.i.p. ( work in progress) I wanted
to share her with you.

She is my first couture fashion doll overhaul,( at 16" tall) and I
think she has turned out rather nicely.

She has been totally repainted,
although I do need to shade her a bit more..

Her gown is lined and complete with a petticoat,
It reminds me a bit of a black silk taffeta confection,
a Dior Haute Couture gown named
"Maria Theresa" from the Anglomania Exhibit at the Met,
a few years back. I may have to recreate that gown
in 1/4 scale someday. It is magnificent!!

((She is formerly a Gene Marshall by Mel Odom doll.
I have no affiliation with the company.))

I anticipate she should be ready to purchase by mid-late february.
If you sign up for mymailing list, you will know first whether she will be an auction, or go up in my store...



No comments:

Post a Comment